Vacuum sealer film - knurled 20 x 500 cm, transparent
- Indispensable in the kitchen - high quality knurled (corrugated on one side, smooth on the other) film intended for contact with food.
- Your food remains fresh longer - Vacuum packing allows you to extend the lifetime of food product, inhibits the growth of aerobic bacteria, and protects food against changes in humidity and transfer of aromas.
- Convenient storage - when using the film, you can seal it to form bags of various size, allowing you to store all kids of bulk products, groats, pastas, and e.g. nuts in orderly fashion.
- Simple to use - place a product in the dedicated BROWIN vacuum sealer, select the right program, and it is done
- Lasts for a long time - a film roll with width of 20 cm and length of about 5 m will allow you to package conveniently and without problems a great deal of food and food products!
Do you use a vacuum sealer? Thus knurled film for vacuum packing of food will help you to store food products safely, extend their freshness, and prepare it for sous-vide cooking. Its special design (corrugated on one side and smooth on the other) is particularly adjusted to food packing, and 5 metres of it will let you pack a whole lot of delicacies! The film roll with size of 20 cm x 5 m is dedicated for use together with the BROWIN vacuum sealer available in our offer.
By vacuum packing the food you ensure that the products are protected against bacteria and mould. The food does not get dry and remains fit for eating longer, and all the products remain healthy, while keeping their flavour and nutrients at the same time. Vacuum sealing helps plan shopping better and manage it, brings order to your kitchen, refrigerator, and freezer, and provides limitless possibilities. You can vacuum pack basically anything - fruit, vegetables, cheese, meat, processed meat, fish, ready-made meals, cakes, etc.
Estimated extension of lifetime:
- poultry 2/3 days -> 5/9 days
- yellow cheese 5/10 days -> 20/40 days
- raw vegetables 3/5 days -> 10/20 days
- fresh fruit 3/7 days -> 7/20 days
- roasted meat 2/3 days -> 7/10 days
- bread 2/3 days -> 5/7 days
- poultry 6 months -> 24 months
- yellow cheese 6/12 months -> 24 months
- raw vegetables 6/10 months -> 24 months
- fresh fruit 6 months -> 24 months
- roasted meat 6 months -> 24 months
- bread 6/8 months -> 24 months